Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To Amanda, with love.

Today was Amanda's last day. We were all very sad. When Amanda drove away in her car, I explained to Texas that she wouldn't be around for a few weeks. Seeming to understand, he began to shout for Amanda in our driveway. Before bed , Texas asked to call her on the phone. He is going to miss her so much.

This chalk drawing on our driveway captures Tex's feelings for Amanda:
Texas loves trash trucks
Texas + Amanda = BFF
We are so happy for Amanda and David. They are going to make excellent parents. We can't wait to meet little David!

Until then,
this is Texas and Mommy signing off for now.



1 comment:

AmandaK said...

You are both so great! I will miss Texas, but I know we will all see eachother soon!

P.S. I hope the new Nanny knows how to draw a decent trash truck... :)