Saturday, May 3, 2008

Texas models his many blankets

Texas is the fortunate recipient of many beautiful handmade quilts and blankets. Here he is modeling his favorites for you. Enjoy!


My signature blanket from my "cousins" in Texas, Cash & Gigi.



Being playful on my blanket of many colors, from Auntie Stacey.





Whimsical me on this pastel delight, from Margee Hodo.




"Blue Steele" on my blue blanket, from Evelyn Lamon.




Almost smiling on my neopolitan ice cream blanket, from cousin Andrea.




Lounging on my fur rug, from Susan Weiner. (It's faux, of course.)




Just posin' on my dream machine, a gift from Auntie Danielle's friend, Marcia. (I'm not really crying - I'm acting.)


Ok, this one I'm really crying. But it's because I can't believe how soft this blanket is. It's really soft. No, REALLY soft! It was a gift from Grams Z.



Here I am dancing on my hoedown blankie, a gift from Mommy's friends at Schlumberger. Yee haw!



Looking lovely and lively with my lassos, from JoAnn Ford



And the piece de resistance, the baby jubilee blanket from Grandma Star.



America's Next Top Model, eat your heart out!

No comments: